01 02 03 04 Mrs. Richardson's Class: Journal Covers 05 13 14 15 16 17 18
19

This page has moved to a new address.

20

21 22 23 Journal Covers 24 25

26
Mrs. Richardson's Class: Journal Covers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Journal Covers

I'm really big on the kids journaling about their learning experiences. In our class, we each have a math journal and a science journal. We also have a class math journal, which is just a 1/2 chart that I have covered and made all pretty.

As I'm trying to work ahead, I was sprucing up my journal covers for the kiddos and thought that I would share them with you! I do everything in black and white, then copy it on colored paper or let the kids color them. I use the large construction paper and put manilla in the middle with whatever color pops into mind for the outside cover. I then glue these bad boys on the outside. I hope you can use them!

Math Journal Cover HERE:

Science Journal Cover HERE:

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 31, 2011 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Ms. Morgart said...

Howdy!! Just stopping by to say hi to a fellow Aggie (and to become a follower)!! Your blog is super cute!! :)
Curls and a Smile

 
At July 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Tracy Crews said...

Do you have a writing journal cover?

 
At July 25, 2012 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Mrs. Richardson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At July 27, 2012 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Mrs. Richardson said...

I have a cover that I glue to the front of their writers workshop folders. Are you interested in that? :)

 
At July 31, 2012 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Mrs. Richardson said...

I created a Writing Journal cover if you are interested. :) Hope you can use it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home